When dealing with a family member who is struggling with active addiction or other harmful habits, the questions and confusion can be daunting:
- What do we do?
- How do we treat them?
- Am I enabling?
- Is treatment the right choice?
- If so, where do we send them?
These types of questions can run through your mind and overwhelm you. Hope is Alive Ministries understand this and is willing to wade into these dark and confusing waters to help your family find the most effective way to get help for those you love.
Over the past two years Hope is Alive Ministries has supported and advocated for hundreds of families who have found themselves in this troubling and painful place. We will work with you to define an action plan that bests suits your specific situation and be there to walk beside you as your loved one begins his or her road to recovery. If you would like to contact us for a consultation please fill out the form at this link.
Hope is Alive Ministries provides the following services to families in need:
- Addiction Assessment
- Treatment Center Referrals
- Sober Living Referrals
- Intervention Services
- After-Care Consulting and Support
- Addiction Awareness and Prevention Training for Parents
- On-Site Consulting for families struggling with addiction issues
- Yearly events providing the latest in prevention related strategies
- Recovery Support and Care Groups