This year we opened our first mentoring home for women. How did it go? Our ladies are celebrating 100 months clean and sober and we are just getting started!
Mothers are getting their children back, parents are getting their daughters back and two of our ladies have found Christ—all in the past 11 months!
Why did Hope is Alive chose women?
- Because women are dying every day because of the lack of resources. Everyday 18 women in the United States lives are snuffed out waiting to get into treatment.
- Because women are suffering. 70% of all female addicts and alcoholics will have been sexually abused by the time they were 16 years old.
- Because for a women to get sobriety long term they need long term solutions. The solutions for women now are one in five. That’s 25% of their male counterpart.
What are we doing next year?
With your support, prayers and partnership we are hoping to open our second women’s home! That’s 6 to 8 more lives radically changed because you chose to partner with us. We received over 100 applications last year for our home and were only able to take 11 ladies. The need is so great for our women to have a SAFE place to call home, the hope of a future and strong women who will stand beside them and say, YES!
Join us for an night in November to meet our ladies, hear their stories and see how you can be involved in what God has so clearly called us to do: radically alter the lives of women, here in Oklahoma.
Can’t some to a night, but wanna help us open this second home? Click the button below to make a donation specifically for the November Project!
Our women’s program takes sobriety to the next level. We take women (typically) straight out of treatment and mentor them as they take their sobriety out into the “real” world. We teach them to stay sober through the everyday bumps and bruises life brings our way.
We are intentional with our women. We don’t just give them a drug test and a bed. We develop their leadership skills, we craft their character, we chase after success together; one day at a time.
We do this through two managers in the home, a program director and lots of one on one mentoring time. In fact, we bring incredible community leaders, business women and pastors into our home to meet our women to take their lives to the next level.
We believe in our ladies and their future. We believe in pushing our ladies to go far beyond what they see their future. We believe in accountability. We believe in spiritual growth. We believe in goal-setting. We believe in honesty. We believe that with a firm foundation of sobriety anything is possible. Families can be restored, passions can be re-kindled, purpose can be found and lives can be transformed!
What makes HIA different?
- Our Sisterhood
- Intentional Structure
- Our Insanely Beautiful Home
- The Community Surrounding Our Ladies
- Amount of Sobriety in Our Leadership
- Unique One-of-a-Kind Opportunities Residents are Given
- Dedication to Our Ladies
- Rebuilding Entire Family Surrounding Addict or Alcoholic
We use whatever tools necessary to help our women achieve the life God created them to have.