I’m sober now what?
That question crosses the mind of every addict early in recovery. Hope is Alive sets out to provide the tools necessary for you to properly answer that question. Through a unique holistic approach that emphasizes community and action, you will be provided the opportunity to build a firm foundation that will guide you throughout the rest of your life.
Hope is Alive provides you a specialized three-phase program focusing on these key areas:
- Spirituality Growth
- Leadership Development
- Group / Community Service Work
- Intentional Mentoring
- Life Skills Training
- Family Restoration
- Participant will attend at least 3 meetings a week
- Mandatory: Sunday Night Hope is Alive Meeting
- Participant will be actively involved in a local church
- Participant will meet with the House Mentor once a week
Additional Program Activities:
- Participant will attend leadership and personal growth conferences and seminars.
- Exciting travel opportunities will be afforded the group. (Skiing, Golf, Camping, Fishing)
- Move-in Cost - $750 - Cost includes $250 non-refundable cleaning fee and covers the first month.
- Monthly Rent - $600 - Rent is due the 1st of every month.