It’s Night of Hope week!!!!!!!
We finally made it! We are just 4 sleeps away from our 5th & Final Night of Hope event! Momentum is growing exponentially and to get you ready to go, today I’ve listed 5 things you MUST know about Night of Hope! Check them out!
1. Get There Early – The event starts at 7:15 this year, but I have been telling people for weeks now to get there no later than 6:30. That way you can work your way through the registration line, buy a Night of Hope T-Shirt (see below), pick up your glow-stick (if you are in sobriety… you’ll find out why!) and find a great seat!
2. Pre-Register – If you haven’t yet click here and pre-register. It helps us know you are coming, but more importantly it will help you skip the registration line and get inside quicker. Why are you registering you may ask? Well, because we are giving away Apple Beat Headphones & a Bose Wireless SpeakerApple Watch’s, books from Scott Williams, CD’s from Dillon Chase and lots more! But your name will only make it in the drawing if you’re registered… so go REGISTER NOW!
3. Plan For The AfterParty – The AfterParty is probably my favorite part of the night. Why? Because it’s the time where people get the opportunity to connect with one another and find the HELP they’ve been searching for. This year we will have over 20 addiction recovery resources represented to help YOU, your friends and your family take a step towards freedom. The last several Night of Hope events have produced countless stories of changed lives, many of which started from conversations had at the After Party. So make plans to stick around for a bit and enjoy this special time.
4. Make A Night Of It!– Night of Hope is an event meant to be experienced with friends and family. So make plans to come with a group. Call up some friends, text your siblings, rotary dial your grandparents and make a night of it! Grab some dinner and head to the church for a night you will NEVER FORGET!
5. Pray EveryDay! – We believe in the power of prayer! So join us in praying everyday this week for NOH. Here’s a brief guide to help you pray specifically for certain aspects of the night. Thank you so much!
- Monday: Pray of the speakers (Lance, Scott & Tony)
- Tuesday: Pray for those who are trying to get their addicted loved-ones to come.
- Wednesday: Pray for the musicians (Cody, Dillon & the Choir)
- Thursday: Pray for the volunteers & the details of the night
- Friday: Pray for ALL THE PEOPLE COMING!
We can’t wait to see you this Friday for Night of Hope!
Oh yea, please share this post, forward this email, GET THE WORD OUT! Thanks!